Top Family Lawyers Serving Clients in Holland, Ottawa County, and Beyond
At Kraayeveld Law Offices, P.C., our Holland, MI family attorneys are experienced, compassionate, and diligent advocates for clients. With a deep appreciation for how challenging family law matters can be, we handle these cases with the highest level of care, sensitivity, and personal attention. Contact us today for a confidential, no-obligation appointment with a top Michigan family lawyer.
Family is Important: Your Rights Matter
We have a deep appreciation for the importance of family. With a focus on family law, our Holland, MI attorneys have dedicated their professional careers to helping people understand and protect their family law rights. We have seen the full range of situations and we know how difficult, stressful, and confusing it can be for people to navigate a divorce, a custody case, or any other type of complex family law matter. Our Holland family lawyers are zealous advocates.
We Handle the Full Range of Family Law Disputes and Cases in Holland, Michigan
If you are facing a family law issue in Holland, look no further than our law firm. Our attorneys are dedicated to handling the full range of family law cases. No matter the specific circumstances that you are currently dealing with, we are more than ready to take action to protect your rights. Along with other types of family law cases, our Holland attorneys are prepared to assist you with:
- Divorce: Although common—nearly half of all marriages end in divorce—going through one yourself is hard. Professional support can make all of the difference. Our Holland family lawyers handle contested divorce and uncontested divorces in Ottawa County.
- Asset Division: As part of a divorce or separation, you will need to split up property. This is where many divorcing couples end up in a conflict. Our Holland family lawyers can help you navigate Michigan’s equitable distribution law.
- Child Custody: Have questions about child custody or child visitation rights? With a deep understanding of the Michigan best interests of the child standard, our Holland family lawyers can help you with a custody case.
- Child Support: We handle all types of child support cases—from negotiating child support settlements to litigating back due child support. Contact our Holland family lawyers today for help with a child support dispute.
- Family Mediation: Mediation can be a great way to resolve a complex family law conflict in an non-adversarial, but still structured setting. We have extensive experience with family mediation in Michigan.
- Family Appeals: Very few things are more stressful than getting an unfavorable outcome in a family law case. We have the specialized experience to represent clients in family law appeals in Michigan.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence is a difficult, sensitive issue that should be handled with the utmost level of care, sensitivity, and professional expertise. Contact our Holland, MI family lawyer today for help with a domestic violence case.
Zealous Advocates for the Best Interests of Our Clients
Our Holland family lawyers are devoted to serving the best interests of our clients across the full range of legal cases. As experienced and compassionate family law attorneys serving Holland, MI, we understand the complexities and emotions involved in these cases. It is our core commitment to provide each and every client personalized and effective representation. While we always work with our clients to find low-conflict, cost effective solutions when possible, our attorneys are also seasoned litigators. We are ready to take aggressive action to protect your family law rights.
How Our Holland Family Lawyers Can Help
No matter the specific circumstances, dealing with a family law conflict is never easy. It is normal to feel stressed, frustrated, and confused about what to do next. At Kraayeveld Law Offices, P.C., we are trustworthy advocates with a reputation built on proactive, personalized, and aggressive legal representation. Among other things, our Holland family law attorneys can:
- Listen to your story and answer family law questions;
- Investigate the matter and handle the legal paperwork;
- Represent you in any family law settlement negotiations; and
- Take your case as far as needed to get the very best results.
Contact Our Holland Family Law Attorneys Today
At Kraayeveld Law Offices, P.C., our Holland family lawyers are standing by, ready to protect your legal rights and help you find the best solution for your specific situation. Have questions about family law? Our team can help. Call us now or connect with us online for your fully confidential consultation. We are well-positioned to serve clients in Holland and throughout Ottawa County.