We are Committed to Providing Solutions-Driven Family Law Representation in Holland, MI
At Kraayeveld Law Offices, P.C., our Holland family law attorneys have the professional skill and proven experience that you can count on in a complex case. With an exclusive focus on family law and divorce, our legal team has seen it all. If you have questions about a divorce case, child custody case, or any other family law matter, we are here to help. Give us a call now or contact us directly online to arrange a fully confidential consultation with a top Holland, MI family lawyer.
An Overview of Family and Divorce Legal Services We Provide in Holland, Michigan
With more than two decades of experience assisting clients with a wide range of family law matters, we understand the importance of protecting the rights of our clients and fighting for their best interest in court. We know that family law matters can be complex and emotional, and we are committed to providing compassionate and effective representation to each and every client. The family and divorce attorneys at Kraayeveld Law Offices, P.C. are proud to serve Holland, MI, and the surrounding areas. We get people through some of the most challenging times. Along with other legal matters, our Holland attorneys have experience with:
- Divorce: If you are going through a divorce in Holland, you need skilled legal representation. With experience representing clients in both contested and uncontested divorce cases, we provide comprehensive family law services. Our firm handles property division, spousal support, child custody & visitation, and a wide range of other family law matters. You are not alone. Contact our Holland, MI divorce lawyer for a fully confidential, no-obligation consultation.
- Family Law: Our Holland family law firm provides personalized, solutions-focused legal guidance and support across the full range of family law matters—from divorce to child custody to domestic violence. We exclusively practice family law to be in the best position to serve the best interests of our clients. If you have any questions about family law, we are here to help.
- Child Custody: Michigan is what is known as a best interests of the child jurisdiction. Any dispute over child custody or child visitation will be resolved with consideration to what is best for the health, safety, and long-term development of the child. We are focused on helping custodial parents and non-custodial parents find the right path forward in their child custody case. Mediation may be effective. At the same time, we are always prepared to take aggressive legal action to protect your parental rights. Our Holland child custody attorneys have the professional experience that you can count on.
- Appeals: Going through any type of family law dispute is deeply stressful. A final decision from a Michigan court can bring a lot of relief—unless of course, the verdict is unfavorable. As frustrating as an adverse decision can be, you generally have the right to appeal. In Michigan, an appeal is initiated by submitting a document called a Claim of Appeal. There are strict deadlines. You may only have 21 days to file your Claim of Appeal in a family law case but all is not lost after 21 days. You may have an option to file a delayed appeal. We provide family law appeals representation throughout the State of Michigan.
How Our Holland, MI Family Law Firm Can Help
Are you going through a divorce, a custody case, a child support case, or any other type of family law matter? It is normal to feel stressed out, confused, and even overwhelmed by it all. At Kraayeveld Law Offices, P.C., we are here to take some of the pressure off of your shoulders. Our firm provides proactive and reliable legal guidance. Among other things, our Holland family lawyers are ready to:
- Conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your case—answering questions;
- Investigate your family law matter, gathering the evidence that you need;
- Advocate for you in any settlement talks—with a goal of finding an amicable resolution; and
- Take your family law case as far as is needed to ensure that you secure the best outcome.
Schedule a Confidential Consultation With a Holland, MI Family Lawyer Today
At Kraayeveld Law Offices, P.C., our Holland family attorneys go above and beyond to help our clients secure the best future. If you have questions, our legal team has answers. Give us a phone call now or connect with us online to set up your fully private case review. We provide reliable family & divorce services in Holland, Ottawa County, Allegan County, and throughout the wider region.