Attorneys Who Understand Parental Alienation

Few family law attorneys are prepared to deal with complex issues such as parental alienation or false allegations of abuse in a child custody case. This can lead to wasted efforts and resources at a time when prompt action is essential.

At Kraayeveld Law Offices, P.C., our attorneys have more than 30 years of combined experience dealing with attempts by one parent to deprive the other of his or her parental rights. We understand how damaging false accusations can be. Our lawyers have successfully tried parental alienation cases and obtained changes in child custody as a result of a custodial parent's attempt to alienate our client.

Our firm has been representing clients in parental alienation cases since the 1990s. At that time, the terms parental alienation and SAID syndrome were new and unknown. Our founding attorney had to educate the judge, and our firm had to retain an expert from California to fly to Michigan to testify. A lot has changed in the two decades that we have been representing clients regarding PAS and SAID. Our attorneys have remained on the forefront of the developments, and they have continued their successful representation of countless PAS clients and families since that first case in the 1990s.

Call our law office in Grand Rapids, Michigan, at 616-426-9644 to talk to one of our lawyers about the issues you are facing.

How To Choose An Attorney In A Parental Alienation Case

Your choice of an attorney to represent you in a parental alienation case is the single most important decision you will make. It can make the difference between a successful outcome and a costly disappointment.

Here are some questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer:

  • Has the attorney successfully tried parental alienation cases?
  • Does the attorney have access to psychologists and other experts who can provide credible testimony and expert opinions specifically regarding PAS?
  • Does the attorney know how area judges have ruled in cases with fact patterns similar to yours?
  • Has the attorney kept up with continuing education on parental alienation by reading, attending seminars and meeting with experts?

Talk To A Parental Alienation Lawyer Today

To schedule a consultation about trial vs. settlement, call our law office in Grand Rapids at 616-426-9644 or contact us online.